~ another paint project ~

This table has been passed around between my daughter and me.  Nat. used it for awhile and now it returns to me.  I'm painting every piece of furniture in the house white these days.  This one is next.... just the top will be white.  I'll show you a pic when finished.  Painting is part of my genetic makeup...my Father loves to paint.  Mr. Sweetie is wondering when cooking will be in my blood?  Mr. Sweetie and I celebrated our first year together this week.  I use to fix him steak and potatoes...now he is eating box mac and cheese on a good day.  Does that mean the honeymoon is over?  How I love this man!!!!

2 comments:

  1. we pass furniture back and forth in my family too...congratulations to you and your sweetie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year seriously! We had a blast with you guys Saturday night - I am so glad Steve is in all our lives.. Great man! ((now get to cooking :))

    ReplyDelete