~ Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® Tutorial Series for Outdoor Pieces...Project 1 ~


# 1 CHALK PAINT® OUTDOOR PAINTING PROJECT 


This neglected piece of bric brac hanging on my front porch needed some attention.


I scraped off the chippy paint getting ready to paint with color Old White Chalk Paint®.
No sanding, stripping or priming needed for Chalk Paint®.


Paint with Old White in different directions for a vintage chippy look.
I distressed with coarse sand paper or you can distress using
a 4" joint knife.



The whole painting process took about 45 minutes including drying time. Annie recommends not waxing outside pieces because it is too hot. This is truly a wonderful paint.

~ STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT OUTDOOR PAINTING PROJECT IN THIS SERIES ~

Purchase all your Chalk Paint® items at my lovely Lady Butterbug Shoppe.






Shop for Paint Pinterest Google+ Facebook Instagram


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I love the way it still looks old, but not dilapidated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks amazing Karla, Chalk paint is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar architectural piece, but much longer that I picked up at a tag sale. Now I know that I'm painting it. Yours is so pretty. Thanks for showing it.

    ReplyDelete