~ Living Area Makeover ~

Kathy McCabe owner of the fabulous shop, My Favorite Room,
located in historic downtown McKinney, TX
paid a little visit to our house and rearranged a few things.  
Kathy, daughter Lindsay, and Marissa worked their magic throughout the house!
  
Here are a few pictures of the living room fireplace redesign.  
The hearth is painted in Old White...Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan of course!


Here is a view of the coffee table arrangement.


Kathy hung the shelled antlers as a collection around a 
vintage mirror frame and placed a few on a metal French sideboard.



There is so much more to show you but the pictures I took
are horrible...so I will try again and show you more later.
Kathy and her team redesigned several rooms in our house.
I cried when I walked in it was so beautiful
and my husband loves our new house!

Next time you are in the area be sure to stop by and pay all the gals 
at My Favorite Room a visit!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2015 Lady Butterbug
Design by Kim Six Blogger Support