~ My Garden Featured in Flea Market Outdoors ~

I'm a full time stockist/distributor for Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan
 and part-time gardener. One of my favorite things to do 
in the garden is to decorate/re-purpose
 using salvaged things like county stamped bricks, architectural pieces, and such. 
I have painted 15 garden items with Chalk Paint®...such an easy thing to do.
 My garden was featured in Flea Market Garden magazine
 two years ago and reappeared this year 
in the Premiere Issue of Flea Market Outdoors magazine. 
 I hope you will purchase the new Flea magazine and take a peek
at all the wonderful garden ideas found in this new issue.


pictures via Tea with Friends

Join me on Facebook and Instagram and visit my
Lady Butterbug Shoppe in McKinney for all you Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® products.


No comments:

Post a Comment