~ Lady Butterbug® Pop Up Vintage Market ~



My creative brain has been all over the place trying to figure out 
about this retirement phase of my life.  I just can't TOTALLY retire!!!
What will I do with myself and my creative nature????


One thing I am already doing is spending more time with
my parents.  I am so blessed to still have them in
my life and intend to spend as much time with them as I can

.
My Lady Butterbug business has been God driven from the very beginning.
About a week ago God woke me up around 3:30am and gave me
the vintage market plan for our business.  
With this new Pop Up Vintage Market plan I have time for family, 
friends, gardening and of course 
shopping for all the goodies to sell in the shoppe.
I AM SO BLESSED AND HAPPY!!!


The Pop Up Vintage Markets will take place Thursday - Saturday...
before third Monday of each month.
The first Pop Up Vintage Market is

October 11 - 13...Thurs - Sat...10 -5

UPCOMING DATES
November 15 - 17...Thurs - Sat...10 - 5
December 6 - 8...Thurs. - Sat...10 -5
December 13 - 15...Thurs - Sat...10 - 5

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and hope you will stop by again soon!
Subscribe to the blog below to receive all blog posts, shoppe
announcements and Vintage Market Dates.



Shop for Paint Pinterest Google+ Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment