~ Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® Tutorial Series for Outdoor Pieces...Project #3 ~


CHALK PAINT® OUTDOOR PAINTING PROJECT #3


 This was a brass light fixture base.  I painted the base in Annie's color Paris Grey.
Paris Grey is a light gray with a ting of blue.
No need to sand or prime metal when using Annie's
Chalk Paint®.  I did not put a sealer on this project.


I hung the fixture on the white fence and found a clay pot to fit the opening.


I filled the pot with my favorite plants oxalis, phlox, and dusty miller. 
I put dirt in the small bottom hole and planted English Ivy.

For a different look I planted Diamond Frost in the other fixture. 
I love the easy and quickness of painting with Chalk Paint®. 
This was a ten minute project.

~MORE on PAINTING OUTDOOR PIECES in the NEXT POST~




click map Shop for Paint Pinterest Google+ Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment