~Chalk Paint® Tutorail Series for Outdoor Pieces~


# 2 CHALK PAINT® OUTDOOR PROJECT SERIES
using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®


This arched ironwork piece came out of a church.
I was told it was part of the communion railing.  
Over the years it has lost its white color and rusted.


I scraped of the chippy paint and painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® 
in color Old White.  I painted right over the rust knowing the rust will
eventually rust through the paint giving a rustic look.
Annie Sloan paint is great on all your outdoor surfaces.
I have around 15 outdoor projects...concrete, wood, plastic, glass...
painted in this wonderfully versatile paint.


I sanded a little for a weathered look and the weather will add
more patina over time. 
Remember no wax needed outside.

~MORE on PAINTING OUTDOOR PIECES in the NEXT POST~

You can purchase Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® at my Lady Butterbug Shoppe.



No comments:

Post a Comment