~Chalk Paint® Tutorial Series for Outdoor Pieces~


#3 OUTDOOR PROJECT SERIES
using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®


This was a brass light fixture in its day.  I painted it with color Paris Grey
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®
...no priming or sanding.
No wax or sealer is needed on outdoor projects.


I hung the fixture on the white fence and found a pot to fit the opening.


Filled the pot with oxalis, phlox, and dusty miller. 
I put dirt in the bottom hole and planted English Ivy.


For a different look I planted Diamond Frost in the other fixture. 
I love the easy and quickness of painting with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®. 
This was a ten minute project and I used one small tester pot of paint
with paint leftover for another project.
Annie's paint is perfect for most outdoor projects.  Use on concrete, wood,
plastic, terra cotta, metal, front door, shutters, porch floors etc.

~MORE on PAINTING OUTDOOR PIECES in the NEXT POST~

Lady Butterbug Shoppe
1701 N. Waddill St...McKinney, TX.
Mon - Sat...10 -5



Join me on Instagram and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment