~Chalk Paint® Tutorial Series for Outdoor Pieces~

PROJECT #5 (The Finale)


Pat you were right!  My glider is the last of the projects in this Chalk Paint® series. 
This is what it looked like before painting with Provence Chalk Paint®.


All I did was dust it off with an old wide paint brush and slapped on one coat of paint.


By the time I finished painting the back the front was dry
 and ready to be sanded with 220 grit sandpaper.


This is a close up before sanding....


...and after sanding.  I found several layers of paint...brown, yellow, and some white.


This is another close up before sanding....


...and the finished project.  It took me all of 45 minutes from start to finish. 
For two metal chairs and the glider I used 1/2 quart of paint. 
You're going to LOVE this paint!


0 comments:

Copyright © 2015 Lady Butterbug
Design by Kim Six Blogger Support