~garden bunnies and wall saying~

"Forgive the past and live hither forth" is a message from God I received during a nap.  This saying has so many meanings to me!!!!  The metal bunnies are sporting two old chambree shirts; one that belonged to my daughter when she was in high school...she is now 35. LOL  To stencil words on the house or other flat surfaces; find a font you like on the computer and copy the words to a large size.  Being a teacher I have access to an old opaque projector.  Using the projector I blew up the words to my desired size, traced them on butcher paper and cut out the words.  I taped the words to the house walls and using craft paint stenciled them on the wall.  If you don't have a projector you can take the words to a sign company or maybe a copy place like Kinkos.A very easy and cheap project.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Your verse is lovely! God works in mysterious ways...

    The bunnies are precious too;)!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recall giving you permission to use my denim shirt! I loved that thing :) LOLLLL I guess I will "forgive" you and live hither forth without my beloved pearl snap cham shirt....sigh!! :)

    ReplyDelete